NJBIZ's List of the 50 Most Powerful People in the Healthcare Industry Includes 6 New Jersey Chamber Board Members
NJBIZ newspaper released its Power 50 Health Care list this week - a list of what the newspaper considers the most powerful people in the New Jersey healthcare sector - and it features six members of the N.J. Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
Here are our Board members on the list:
- Amy Mansue, president, southern region, RWJBarnabas Health
- Madeline Ferraro, VP, government affairs & public affairs, Atlantic Health System
- Gary Horan, president and CEO, Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Jeffrey LeBenger, chair,CEO, Summit Health Management and Summit Medical Group
- John Lloyd, president, Meridian Health
- Barry Ostrowsky, president and CEO, RWJBaranas Health
"The ability of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce to advocate for the business community is greatly enhanced by the quality of our Board of Directors," Bracken said. "This recognition by NJBIZ demonstrates the strength of our board, for which we are extremely proud."
To see the full list, click here.