- Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Cornerstone New Jersey members visited the U.S. Department of Energy's Princeton Plasma Physics Lab on Sept. 17 for a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the world's leading research and development facilities for fusion technology.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014
NJ Forward includes gas tax increase as one funding option, urges merger of transportation agencies and more public-private partnerships.
With New Jersey's Transportation Trust Fund running on empty after years of overborrowing, a blue-ribbon coalition has banded together to push for a stable source of funding for transportation projects, consolidation of the state's five transportation agencies and authorities, and increased reliance on public-private partnerships to finance major initiatives.
Gov. Christie to Present Mexican Dignitaries with N.J. Chamber's New Book Highlighting N.J. Companies
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014
On their trade mission to Mexico Sept. 3 to Sept. 5, Gov. Chris Christie and his delegation plan to present to Mexican government and business leaders copies of a new coffee-table book called New Jersey: Cultivating 350 Years of Innovation and Success.
- Friday, August 22, 2014
New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Cornerstone members heard an exclusive breakfast presentation on Aug. 22 by some of the Christie administration's key advisors, including Greg Acquaviva, chief of staff to the lieutenant governor; Amy Cradic, the governor's deputy chief of staff for policy; Nick DiRocco, senior counsel in Gov. Christie's counsel's office; Regina Egea, director of the administration's authorities unit; and Matt McDermott, director of appointments.
Sinatra, Streep, Berra, and Edison Are Winners in the ParenteBeard - N.J. Chamber ‘Best of New Jersey’ Survey
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Business Leaders Chose their Favorite Singers, Movie Stars, Athletes and More
This summer, New Jersey business leaders – presidents, CEOs and senior executives – took on some of the state's prime pop culture questions, and named the Garden State's best native and adopted sons and daughters in entertainment and sports.
- Sen. Cory Booker to N.J. Chamber Cornerstone Members: A Strong U.S. Economy is Vital to Our Nation's Security
- Business Leaders Take to the State House to Warn that Tax Hikes Would Damage Economy and Job Growth
- Hundreds of New Jersey Chamber Leaders Gather at the State Museum for our 'Open House'
- NJ Chamber President Tom Bracken's commentary in NJBIZ: "Drop the millionaire's tax, and nurture the economy."
- A Gas Tax Increase Alone Won't Solve State's Transportation Fund Crisis
- Survey: Business Leaders Are Down on Obamacare, Concerned About Consumer Spending, and Don't Want Another Super Bowl in N.J.
- The Verdict on Growing Jobs in New Jersey: 'We Can't Rely on Tax Incentives Alone'
- U.S. Sen. Menendez Meets with NJ Chamber Members
- N.J. Chamber President Bracken Urges Business Owners to Get Involved in New Effort to Promote Pro-Growth Agenda
- State Treasurer Briefs N.J. Chamber Members on Proposed State budget
- NJ Chamber's Twitter Account Named Among Top 10 in the State
- MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski: Gov. Christie is not 'Too New Jersey' to be President
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.