- Tuesday, July 28, 2015
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce announced today that it is spearheading a first-of-its-kind Summit that will bring business executives from across New Jersey to the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City on Sept.17 and 18. The Summit will examine key issues that New Jersey government leaders must address to improve New Jersey's competitive standing in the nation and the world.
- Monday, July 20, 2015
High taxes/high cost-of-living remains the single biggest obstacle to a full-blown economic recovery in New Jersey, say members of the State Chamber of Commerce in the Baker Tilly - New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Spring 2015 Economic Outlook Survey.
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Donna Custard has been named president of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation, replacing Dana Egreczky who retired from that position on June 30.
The N.J. Chamber's 2nd Innovation Gala Will Feature "Buzz" Aldrin, Michio Kaku and Shirley Ann Jackson
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Science fiction and the role it played in inspiring some of the world's most groundbreaking innovations will be the theme of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce's second annual Innovation Gala (iGALA 2.0) on Oct. 26, 2015 at The Palace in Somerset.
- Monday, June 22, 2015
Business leaders and legislators appeared at the State House June 22 to warn that a proposal to increase income taxes would hurt New Jersey's economy and job growth - essentially chasing high-income earners, and the taxes they pay, to more tax friendly states like Florida and Pennsylvania.
- Amy Mansue, Head of Children's Specialized Hospital, is New Chair of the N.J. Chamber of Commerce
- Hundreds of New Jersey Chamber Members Gather at the State Museum for our 'Open House'
- Grier, Prudential Financial Vice Chairman, Supports PARCC Exams: ‘We Must Be Clear About Standards and Expectations’
- The Arctic Express. A Big Success. N.J. Chamber Train Trip to D.C. and Congressional Dinner Attract 900 Despite Frigid Temps
- Profile: He’s the Point Man for the NJ Chamber Of Commerce
- Cash vs. cachet: N.J. eager to lure NYC firms
- New Jersey Chamber Cornerstone Members Meet with Governor Christie's Cabinet
- Opinion: Move toward sustainable funding for N.J. roads, bridges
- Who are the 25 Greatest Innovators in N.J. History? Start with Einstein, Edison and Waksman
- Cornerstone New Jersey Members Tour Famous Fusion Lab
- Coalition pushes to replenish state's transportation trust fund
- Gov. Christie to Present Mexican Dignitaries with N.J. Chamber's New Book Highlighting N.J. Companies
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.