- Created on Tuesday, 19 November 2013 07:17
Congressional Delegation to be honored at the N.J. Chamber's 77th Trip to D.C.
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce announced Gov. Chris Christie will keynote its 77th annual Congressional Dinner on Thursday, February 13 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
- Created on Wednesday, 06 November 2013 06:50
As was anticipated, Republican Gov. Chris Christie won his re-election bid Tuesday night, routing Democratic state Sen. Barbara Buono.
So what does that mean for business in New Jersey? Here are four reasons why a second term for Christie might prove beneficial to the state's business community.
- Created on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 08:30
Mika Brzezinski, political commentator and co-host of the influential MSNBC talk show "Morning Joe," was put on the spot during her address to an audience of New Jersey Chamber of Commerce members last week when she was asked if Gov. Chris Christie would be a serious candidate for president in 2016.
"It's looking good," she said. "It's looking really good."
Campaign Chairs for Gov. Christie and Sen. Buono Square off at Lively N.J. Chamber of Commerce Breakfast
- Created on Friday, 18 October 2013 08:30
When William Palatucci and Bonnie Watson Coleman, the chairs for the Christie and Buono election campaigns respectively, joined New Jersey Chamber of Commerce members for breakfast this morning, their conversation sounded exactly how one would expect it would less than three weeks before the gubernatorial election. Lively, pointed, and sometimes tense.
NJ Chamber Honors Four Legislators, a Christie Cabinet Member and a Business Advocate for Outstanding Economic Growth Work
- Created on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 08:30
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce honored four legislators, a member of Gov. Chris Christie's cabinet and a tireless Newark attorney - all of whom have gone above and beyond to help recharge New Jersey's business climate - at a reception in Southern New Jersey on Oct. 9.
- Opponents of Minimum Wage Increase Say It Would Hurt Businesses
- Take your hands off the N.J. constitution: Opinion
- Signing of the N.J. Economic Opportunity Act is 'Very Good News for Those who Care About the Economy'
- Head of the state Business Action Center to N.J. Chamber Members: ‘We’re all in, and it’s 24-7’
- ParenteBeard - N.J. Chamber Survey | Business Leaders: Minimum Wage Increases Do Not Belong in the State Constitution
- The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Honors Four Legislators and Two Business Advocates for Outstanding Economic Growth Work
- New Jersey Chamber Names New Vice President of Member Services
- Lots of grant and loan money waiting for Sandy-damage applicants
- Fixing Flood Insurance for the Nation | Commentary
- Business coalition: Minimum-wage hike may create $4.2B economic loss for state in next decade
- Job Creation is Driving Legislature's Move to Merge, Expand N.J.'s Business Tax Incentives
- Ralph Izzo, Head of PSEG, is New Chairman of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.