- Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Former Gov. Brendan Byrne — whose funny one-liners are New Jersey legend — turns 90 today, and it won't be a quiet birthday.
N.J. Chamber President Bracken Urges Business Owners to Get Involved in New Effort to Promote Pro-Growth Agenda
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
New Jersey Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Tom Bracken urged business owners this week to personally get involved in an initiative to promote pro-growth legislation that will help expand the economy and create jobs in New Jersey.
- Friday, March 7, 2014
State Treasurer Andrew P. Sidamon-Eristoff this morning gave New Jersey Chamber of Commerce members a briefing of Gov. Chris Christie's proposed $34.4 billion budget for the upcoming fiscal year - and he touted the Christie administration's continuing efforts to reduce business taxes.
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tops in the Twitterverse
NJ Spotlight this week named the Twitter account of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce (@njchamber) one of its Top 10 for keeping followers up to date on New Jersey politics and the people who are crafting policy.
- Monday, March 3, 2014
Barnabas Health, the state's largest health care system, will launch its own health insurance plan in 2015, Chief Executive Officer Barry Ostrowsky told NJBIZ.
The plan will begin enrolling members in late 2015, Ostrowsky said. And while he said Barnabas plans to offer the program on the health exchanges created by the Affordable Care Act, he said it would not be available on the exchange until 2016.
- Power Players
- New Jersey man named chairman of National Black Chamber of Commerce
- New Jersey’s Unemployment Rate Sees Largest Drop In 35 Years
- EDA approves incentives for first projects under new Grow NJ program
- Job Creation, College Affordability and Same-Sex Marriage are on the state Senate's Agenda
- Gov. Christie to Keynote N.J. Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner in Washington on February 13
- 4 reasons why Gov. Christie's re-election may be good for N.J. business
- MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski: Gov. Christie is not 'Too New Jersey' to be President
- Campaign Chairs for Gov. Christie and Sen. Buono Square off at Lively N.J. Chamber of Commerce Breakfast
- NJ Chamber Honors Four Legislators, a Christie Cabinet Member and a Business Advocate for Outstanding Economic Growth Work
- Opponents of Minimum Wage Increase Say It Would Hurt Businesses
- Take your hands off the N.J. constitution: Opinion
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.