Sinatra, Streep, Berra, and Edison Are Winners in the ParenteBeard - N.J. Chamber ‘Best of New Jersey’ Survey
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Business Leaders Chose their Favorite Singers, Movie Stars, Athletes and More
This summer, New Jersey business leaders – presidents, CEOs and senior executives – took on some of the state's prime pop culture questions, and named the Garden State's best native and adopted sons and daughters in entertainment and sports.
Sen. Cory Booker to N.J. Chamber Cornerstone Members: A Strong U.S. Economy is Vital to Our Nation's Security
- Friday, July 25, 2014
When U.S. Sen. Cory Booker addressed a group of New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Cornerstone members in Trenton on July 25, he touched on issues ranging from fiscal policy in Congress, the Middle East, the Affordable Care Act and America's standing in an increasingly competitive world.
- Tuesday, July 1, 2014
During a television interview this morning, Gov. Chris Christie defended his decision to reduce payments to the public-worker pension system to balance the new state budget — and vowed to introduce more pension reforms at some point this summer.
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Business leaders and legislators appeared on the State House steps this morning to warn that a proposal to increase income taxes would hurt New Jersey's economy and job growth - essentially chasing high-income earners, and the taxes they pay, to more tax friendly states like Florida and Pennsylvania.
- Thursday, June 12, 2014
Hundreds of business leaders, legislators and state department heads packed the galleries and the outdoor pavilions of the New Jersey State Museum in Trenton on June 12 for the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce's 17th Annual Open House. It was the second consecutive year the event was held away from our Trenton offices - a result of the growing popularity of the event. As always, there was great food, drink and ample networking opportunities for everyone.
- NJ Chamber President Tom Bracken's commentary in NJBIZ: "Drop the millionaire's tax, and nurture the economy."
- A Gas Tax Increase Alone Won't Solve State's Transportation Fund Crisis
- Survey: Business Leaders Are Down on Obamacare, Concerned About Consumer Spending, and Don't Want Another Super Bowl in N.J.
- The Verdict on Growing Jobs in New Jersey: 'We Can't Rely on Tax Incentives Alone'
- U.S. Sen. Menendez Meets with NJ Chamber Members
- N.J. Chamber President Bracken Urges Business Owners to Get Involved in New Effort to Promote Pro-Growth Agenda
- State Treasurer Briefs N.J. Chamber Members on Proposed State budget
- NJ Chamber's Twitter Account Named Among Top 10 in the State
- MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski: Gov. Christie is not 'Too New Jersey' to be President
- NJ Chamber Honors Four Legislators, a Christie Cabinet Member and a Business Advocate for Outstanding Economic Growth Work
- Fixing Flood Insurance for the Nation | Commentary
Helping build a strong workforce
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to maintaining and improving New Jersey’s high-quality workforce. Finding strong employees, after all, is critical to all employers in the Garden State, and employee preparation is critical in a global economy in which most jobs require special training or college diplomas. Click here for more about the NJ Chamber Foundation.